Would you like to be a part of this project?
Do you have a decent camera? Can you be a good Host and act as a tourist in your own town? Are you willing to walk around with a doll and have your friends pose for pictures with it?
Do you agree to have fun and take as many pictures as you can? Do you agree to take care of the doll to the best of your ability?
Have you read all of the instructions and agree to pay for the shipping from your location to the next Host, wherever that may be?
Great! Thank you for joining in on the Adventure!
1. First, send Robert an e-mail with your current address.
2. Robert will then post your name, city, state, country [not your full address] on the Possible Hosts list on the website.
3. Depending on your location and the current location of each of the dolls, Robert will choose your place in line. If you are very close to a current Host, you may be next in line. If you are far away, it may take longer. Robert would very much like for everyone to Host and have the dolls cover as much ground as possible. Your place in line may change at any point.
4. When your turn to Host approaches, Robert will contact you again to confirm your address and your willingness to participate.
5. When you receive a doll your name will be stroked out on the list.
6. After you fulfill your Host duties, your pictures, stories, and links will be posted on www.writheandshine.com or www.chanceofdoom.com, the Where In The World Is Writhe, Shine, and Doomie Facebook page as well as other social media sites.
Sound like fun? Great! Start sending me your addresses!
Please note that offering to be a Host will not guarantee that you will receive one of the dolls.